Hi,

I'm trying to run two distinct pipelines from one repo. So currently I have
an existing multibranch pipeline that uses a Jenkinsfile at the top of the
repo. This is triggered on both an update to a PR branch and when a merge
to the HEAD happens on github.

I want a second pipeline to only trigger on PR update, so have created a
second multibranch pipeline. I am using version 2.15 of the Pipeline:
Multibranch plugin that has now added Script Path as per JENKINS-34561. So
my understanding is that if I define that Script Path as something else
then that pipeline file will be used.

However it appears that this will work if and only if Script Path is set to
Jenkinsfile i.e. the file at the repo. Anything else it will claim not to
find even though I can checkout out the PR and confirm the file is present.

So I have multiple versions of the file that I want to use called

   - CIPerformanceTest
   - subdir/CIPerformanceTest
   - subdirtest/Jenkinsfile

And I have changed the value of Script Path to

   - CIPerformanceTest
   - subdir
   - subdir/CIPerformanceTest
   - subdirtest
   - subdirtest/Jenkinsfile

In all cases I see an error in the scan repository log that the file cannot
be found despite the fact that I can checkout the PR and confirm that all
of the files mentioned are present.

In fact Script Path only works if and only if it contains Jenkinsfile.

What am I missing, or am I seeing a known bug?

Kind regards,
Ian