I've done all that.  What I want is to extract the last portion of the
actual console output for a build that has failed so that I can embed it in
the body of an email notification to indicate where the build has failed.
 I'm trying to avoid attaching the whole build log.  I've been able to
locate the build log, but I don't know how to extract the raw console
output from it.