Hi Steffen-

publishHTML step also works fine for me from a pipeline script.  The issue
is accessing it from a shared library.  From a shared library, you have to
reference the DSL steps
(https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/217736618-How-do-I-access-Pipeline-DSLs-from-inside-a-Groovy-class-).

steps.step(publishHTML...) also does not work.

Ann