Hi all I'm trying to do something that might be  a stupid idea, but I can't
get it to work as i exspect

I have a list of components that I whant to do something with, so in my
Jenkins file i have created a list, and used each on that list to dynamicly
create stages. But my problem is that we would actually like to have al
this stuff done in *parallel* but each is I'm guessing secuential by
nature. so does anybody have a good solution to this?

currently my code has the structure like
node('master){
  [a,b,c,...].each{
    stage(it){
      dir(it){