Hi Ann,

Thank you for that information. Sadly this isn't a viable option due to two
reasons

   1. Having to embed the Github user token in the curl command, which
   means adding that to the Jenkinsfile script
   2. The webhook still takes the value of the build state for the last
   pipeline. So although I can define separate values and I see three check
   marks in the PR in github, if the second pipeline marks the build as a
   failure then the pr-merge status is also set to failure.

Kind regards, Ian