Oh, this is great! Thank you Giles!

The Java/C++/NodeJS/Chromedriver/et. al with SonarCube, Nexus2/3 and
Coverity integration took a while along with
Jira/Bitbucket/Crowd/Confluence (you might recognize those), so Python have
been put "on hold" until now

Considering I'm about to take the plunge on Jenkins and Python 3.6 (now
when PyInstaller 3.3 is released with 3.6-support last friday), I will
follow this thread and put in any experiences of my own -- with pleasure.

Thanks again!