Hello,

I have a question. I need to select the branch to checkout dependent on a
build parameter. And the branch name does *not* equal the parameters. If
the parameter equals foo1 I need to checkout branch origin/bar1 and for
foo2 origin/bar2. Is that possible?

I could only get that far that I can checkout different branches when using
the build parameter directly (origin/{$build_param}). I thought about
setting a variable with the EnvInject Plugin, but it seems that the
checkout step cannot access these variables, or am i missing something
there?

It is a maven build, no pipeline

thank you and best regards,
Christian