Hi Jenkins Users Group,

Kindly help us on this ticket "jenkins reload configuration from disk using
command line with google Login either Oauth2".

Hi All,

We are using jenkins with "configure global security" and Access Control
--> security Realm --> Login with google with client_id, client_secret and
google apps domain "ourdomain.com".

Everything is working fine , Email who are @ourdomain.com are able to
access jenkins.

We want to achieve following by using command line.

** We are changing deploy ips in config.xml from command line which is
effected in jenkins console ,so the solution is either reload or restart or
reload configuration from disk.

/etc/init.d/jenkins reload  ( this actually restarts jenkins , so we can
not use this ) ,

So only one way is "jenkins reload configuration from disk" either from
jenkins UI or command line.   From jenkins UI it works fine.

We need to do the same from command line.    I tried by using below line
and it fails as Google Login Auth is required.

/etc/alternatives/java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s http://10.10.1.7:8080
 reload-configuration
*error :* hudson.security.AccessDeniedException2: anonymous is missing the
Overall/Read permission

Please help us how to do this.

Thanks,
Shrinivas Devarkonda
Manager - DevOps.
email : shrinivas.devarko...@via.com

=============================

command line with google Login either Oauth2
To: shrinivas.devarko...@via.com
Cc: jenkinsci-d...@googlegroups.com

I think you meant to use jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com.

msgid/jenkinsci-docs/CANfRfr1Q28H8oLYdZB9bEbD7pOBvY6LPH%3D7v_R5ayQG0CWQgrg%
40mail.gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,

[image: via-com-logo.png (106×50)]

*Shrinivas Devarkonda*  |  Manager - Infrastructure .

*E:* shrinivas.devarko...@via.com  |  *M:* +91 - 9663361030.