Looking back at my notes I am not using bitbucket App password, that item
must have been left over from my very first attempts.  So my bad on that
item.

But I still have the original issue, that when I am creating a new
multibranch job I am not able to select/find/see my existing credentials.
Which sets me off in the loop of trying to create a new one.

(screen shot) The first drop-down only has a selection of None, while the
second drop-down has selections of "Multibranch_test_02" and "Jenkins",
both forcing me to create new ones.

Why I can't I use/find/see/select the credential I already have for
bitbucket, which works.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SwuFQExFV7Q/WgIQEYPOuqI/AAAAAAAAAHw/PGbM1J2SHN4Ogo5fqH8u89E00ZD7XE4qACLcBGAs/s1600/SS05.PNG>