> Does
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-users/S0_etu_70oY/0jQJRISJAgAJ
> help?

Yes, and no.  I get hung up with IDEA, and being able to create new
projects.  I already have the code set up as a java project, and just kept
going around in circles trying to get it recognized as a groovy project.  I
can only spend some much time on each item, before I just need to move on
to the next thing I am supposed to be working on.  Thanks.