Hi,

I re-download jenkins-2.91.zip
And I reinstalled Jenkins, but it didn't happen.

This is what I had done when I could reproduce it.

1. recover Windows 10 Pro with the recovery disk.
2. download jenkins-2.91.zip
3. extract it.
4. double-click jenkins.msi
5. change the install folder from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins' to
   C:\Jenkins
6. open browser automatically.
7. the warning that jenkins security is disabled is shows up.

Regards.
Masaru.

Baptiste Mathus wrote:
The issue had been confirmed and fixed in 2.81 for the 2.80.

For the 2.91, I just tried using the Docker image, and couldn't reproduce either as you say. So either you need to come up with a way to reproduce, or I guess we'll assume you maybe actually didn't have a clean env onĀ  that Windows 10 pro install you're talking about.

Cheers

    Hello

    I installed Jenkins 2.91 cleanly on clean-installed Windows 10 Pro.
    But the security of Jenkins was disabled.

    I also tried it on Fedora 27 too.
    But I couldn't reproduce it.

    I had reported this for Jenkins 2.80 too.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jenkinsci-users/e2TFX4W5oI0/zZv9bgiyAgAJ

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/jenkinsci-users/e2TFX4W5oI0/zZv9bgiyAgAJ>

    Regards.
    Masaru

    Groups "Jenkins Users" group.
    send an email to jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:jenkinsci-users%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/79ec55bd-739c-6fa1-94fa-cbf553f9330d%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/79ec55bd-739c-6fa1-94fa-cbf553f9330d%40gmail.com>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CANWgJS7fec7qZbmgfaZ8LW-BpXTxG%2BRV5E4M6c9OjU2iG9M5Rw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CANWgJS7fec7qZbmgfaZ8LW-BpXTxG%2BRV5E4M6c9OjU2iG9M5Rw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Masaru Tsuchiyama <m.tma...@gmail.com>