Hi!

I have our email notification set to notifiy "people who broke the build".
It's been notifying sysad...@ourcompanym.com (note the "M"). This causes an
exception, and it stops notifying anyone in the list after that.

I checked in Perforce, and sure enough, several of our build users are
listed as having the "M" in their email addresses. So I fixed those. Doing
`p4 users <username>` turns up the email address we would expect, without
the "M" now that this is fixed.

But the email plugin is still trying to send to sysad...@ourcompanym.com.
I'm wondering where the hell it's getting that old address from. Is there
some cache or something I need to flush?