Hi,

it depends on where in your code you are trying to use this. A workspace is
only available (and the  env set) while inside a node or ws block. And
beware, when different parts of the pipeline run on different node, then
each
part has it's own workspace, possibly even at different locations.  And
unless there are strong requirements for absolute pathes,  better just use
relative pathes (all steps will by default have the WORKSPACE as current
working dir).

Björn