Hi all,

I'm trying to load groovy library but from a different path.
In order to succeed to do that my repository should look like:
*src*/usr/company/test.groovy

The path should start with src as i read in the documentation.

But that's not what i want. Is there another possibility to redirect it
from another path. let's say that i have:
com/street/src/usr/company/test1.groovy
com/street/src/usr/company/test2.groovy
com/street/src/usr/company/test3.groovy

Then i would like to load this structure of the library and use all groovy
scripts that is there.

Thx.