Hello,

I put credentials with same ids into different domains and thus need a way
to specify the domain name on invoking `withCredentials` step in my script
pipeline. Is it possible?
As a workaround currently I have to find the creds manually, but this
approach lacks the password masking provided by the plugin:

```

def fetchCred(String domainName, String id) {
    def credentialsStore =
Jenkins.instance.getExtensionList('com.cloudbees.plugins.credentials.SystemCredentialsProvider')[0].getStore()
    def domain = new Domain(domainName, null, null)
    def creds = credentialsStore.getCredentials(domain)
    def cred = creds.find { it.id == id }
    assert (cred != null)
    cred
}