OK:
After deciding to put this project aside and not look at it for a while I
came back to it and found out that I was being stupid. :-(

The constructor for the Notification class has two parameters not one and
in the heat of battle so to speak I forgot about the other one.  Once I got
that straight the job has started working again..   well... at least isn't
having that issue any more. :-)

SO apparently unclassified applies to a difference in method signatures.