Hello all,

Do we have any update here ? i have been trying to use dockerfile as the
agent to build a docker image from the Dockerfile in my source repo and
then be able to run some unit tests within the container.

I browsed all possible sources of documentation(see below) but still no
luck. Has the cloudbees or jenkins guys been able to make progress here ?
Or may be I don't know.
https://jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/syntax/#agent
https://dzone.com/refcardz/declarative-pipeline-with-jenkins

Appreciate your help here.