Hi,

Recently i have started working on jenkinsfile for pipeline purpose, where
my job stop once jenkinsfile process complete, please help me got this
corrected, below is sample file :

=======================================================================================================================================
pipeline {
  agent {
label 'master'
  }

  tools {
        maven 'APACHE_MAVEN'
    }

  stages {

    stage('Kill Process') {
      steps {
sh 'lsof -ti :6001 | xargs --no-run-if-empty kill -9'
      }
    }

    stage('Build Stage') {
      steps {
        sh 'mvn clean package install -DskipTests
-Dspring.profiles.active=uat'
      }
    }

    stage('Testing Stage') {
      steps {
        echo "Testing Stage"
      }
    }

    stage('Deployement Stage') {
      steps {
        sh 'cd ./sms-server && BUILD_ID=dontKillMe nohup mvn
spring-boot:run -DskipTests -Dserver.port=6001
-Dspring.profiles.active=development &'
      }
    }

   stage('URL Response') {