I have Googled this and still can't find as simple answer.

Is there a way to have Jenkins not clean up the container after a build? I
am having a build failure and I don't quite understand why (a file doesn't
exist when it should). But I have to replay the entire build which takes
about 40 minutes before I get to the point of failure (ouch!). I wan to
preserve the running container so I can bash into it and investigate, etc.

-aps