Hello,

I would like to use the Static Analysis Collector Plugin with my
Jenkins pipeline project.

Can I do that? If so, how?

The only hint I found that the Static Analysis Collector Plugin might
support pipelines is on the release notes for 1.49:

Added trend graph support for pipelines (JENKINS-31202, thanks to
Benjamin Fuchs for the help!)

That looks promising; however, I was unable to find documentation on
the pipeline steps regarding the Static Analysis Collector Plugin.

So, how should I proceed?

Cheers~