Hi all,

I am blocked at the step of performing integration tests i.e; before
launching integration tests I have to deploy my war file to glassfish
server.

Thus initially i tried using the following configuration:

<build>
<plugins>
    <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-failsafe-plugin</artifactId>
       <version>2.18.1</version>
       <executions>
            <execution>
                  <id>integration-tests</id>
                  <goals>
                        <goal>integration-test</goal>
                        <goal>verify</goal>
                   </goals>
                   <configuration>
                         <includes>

<include>.\src\integration-test\java\com\dps\fr\adn\testSyed\integration\IntegrationTest.java</include>
                         </includes>
                    </configuration>
                </execution>
           </executions>
     </plugin>
     <plugin>
           <groupId>org.glassfish.maven.plugin</groupId>
           <artifactId>maven-glassfish-plugin</artifactId>
           <version>2.1</version>
           <configuration>
                 <echo>true</echo>
                 <debug>true</debug>

<glassfishDirectory>${glassfish.directory}</glassfishDirectory>
                 <domain>
                      <name>${glassfish.domain.name}</name>
                      <host>${glassfish.domain.host}</host>
                      <adminPort>${glassfish.domain.adminPort}</adminPort>
                  </domain>
                  <user>${glassfish.user}</user>

<passwordFile>${glassfish.directory}/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/domain-passwords</passwordFile>
                  <components>
                      <component>
                          <name>${project.artifactId}</name>

<artifact>target/${project.build.finalName}.war</artifact>
                      </component>
                  </components>
              </configuration>
              <executions>
                  <execution>
                      <id>start-domain</id>
                      <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                      <goals>
                          <goal>start-domain</goal>
                      </goals>
                      <configuration>
                          <fork>true</fork>
                      </configuration>
                  </execution>
                  <execution>
                      <id>stop-domain</id>
                      <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
                      <goals>
                          <goal>stop-domain</goal>
                      </goals>
                  </execution>
              </executions>
          </plugin>

But it didn't work for me and the build was never ending, In other words,
the build just kept running at the step of starting the server.

Thus I tried working out in other way i.e.; I created another build to
start the sever and deploy my war file:

Therefore my build pipeline was as follows: maven-package -> start server
-> deploy -> integration-tests.

But still the integration-tests are not executed in my fail-safe reports it
says Tests-run:0, yet the build is successful.

What is that I am missing out? could someone guide me with this please?

Thanking you in advance,

Shad