Hi,

> My Plan is
> 1. Create Jenkins master in in windows VM (Provided 16GB RAM)

We were also running our Jenkins master on Windows for the past couple of
years, but we finally migrated it to Linux last year. Windows really (still)
doesn't make a good server OS (even though it has "Server" in the name). So if
there's no real reason other than "manager wants it to be this way", I'd
recommend against running any server on Windows.

> Cons : I suspect , 3000+ jobs will be created and heavy burden over Jenkins
> master

Please define "heavy burden". We usually don't run that much on the master, all
the heavy lifting is done on our agent nodes.

HTH...

        Dirk