I have a job that launched by a URL link in an email.
  Use case is a job that will start, stop or pause the next build step.
When the link is used it take the user to the page starts the job, when the
job runs and finishes it is just a blank page.
I would like to have the job end with a success page off the build URL link.

Any thoughts?