Hello,

I have recently migrated to Jenkins 2, and its Pipeline-as-code and Blue
Ocean features. Overall, I am very happy about the improvements.

One thing significantly bothers me: in the graphical Pipeline view of Blue
Ocean, all my job labels are truncated (they're too long), as can be seen
on the following image:
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ELkQBKHPgOg/Wqw-eSHe3aI/AAAAAAAAA4g/yrgDOkmV79MErXORJwUloU1aa5FygbkxgCLcBGAs/s1600/TruncatedLabelsInBlueOcean.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ELkQBKHPgOg/Wqw-eSHe3aI/AAAAAAAAA4g/yrgDOkmV79MErXORJwUloU1aa5FygbkxgCLcBGAs/s1600/TruncatedLabelsInBlueOcean.png>

It's all the more frustrating because I have so much white space on both
sides of the image, and Blue Ocean won't use it to display my long labels.

This is a productivity issue for me, because my labels encode the specific
configuration (you can see the version of Scala there, but I also have the
version of Java and some more exotic parameters that cannot be seen).
Because of it, I cannot see at-a-glance which configurations have failed,
and what common denominator they have (e.g., all the "main" jobs on Java 6
fail, but not the other ones).

*tl;dr* How could I configure Blue Ocean for it not to truncate my job
labels? Increasing the usage of horizontal real estate would be ideal, but
I'll be happy with a solution that takes up more vertical space instead.

Cheers,
Sébastien