&#$% I missed one stupid setting.  All the others are fixed 9192 or
something like that.  I set this the same and Voila!

Thanks

Is this a change in setup defaults?

BTW - this system is only showing "stable" updates for Jenkins.  All others
are showing ALL updates (which I actually prefer).  Is there a way to
change that?