Hi

I have deployed Jenkins 2.117 war file onto WebLogic 12.2.1.2 as a
webapplication and I am able to login to the application. I want to add
additional nodes (remote servers) and would like to launch them using SSH,
I have ssh key setup configured between the master where the WebLogic
hosting Jenkins is running and remote servers and able to connect via
shell. But when I try to do the same from within the application, I keep
getting the below error message on the console output. I tried searching
web and other support sites, and it seems this was fixed sometime in 2017
in older releases i.e in SSH Slave Plugin 1.20. I still keep getting the
same and I see the plugin version installed is 1.26 for SSH Slave.

Any help or pointers in right direction is appreciated.

Thanks

Warning: no key algorithms provided; JENKINS-42959 disabled
[04/20/18 08:39:05] [SSH] Opening SSH connection to XXX.abc.com:22.
ERROR: Unexpected error in launching a slave. This is probably a bug in
Jenkins.
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.trilead.ssh2.Connection.connect(Lcom/trilead/ssh2/ServerHostKeyVerifier;III)Lcom/trilead/ssh2/ConnectionInfo;
at
hudson.plugins.sshslaves.SSHLauncher.openConnection(SSHLauncher.java:1324)
at hudson.plugins.sshslaves.SSHLauncher$2.call(SSHLauncher.java:831)
at hudson.plugins.sshslaves.SSHLauncher$2.call(SSHLauncher.java:820)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[04/20/18 08:39:05] Launch failed - cleaning up connection
[04/20/18 08:39:05] [SSH] Connection closed.