Hi Somshekar,

We had the same issue with our build environment and I saw that we had 2
possible solutions.
1.
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Features+controlled+by+system+properties

amongst others gives you hudson.slaves.WorkspaceList which you can change
to set a different token.
2. use a ws(){} block in your pipeline to change to a different workspace.
(for declarative Pipeline this is the customWorkspace option of the agent
keyword (see. https://jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/syntax/#agent)

Since I don't control the Jenkins master in our project I used the second
approach. Especially since I am building in parallel on the same node I am
reusing the original workspace and all checked out sources and build in a
new subdirectory of the workspace.

Hope this helps.
Christian

jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com schrieb am 04.05.2018 07:53:42:

> Von: Somshekar C Kadam <somkada...@gmail.com>
> An: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
> Datum: 04.05.2018 07:54
> Betreff: Parallel Build issue
> Gesendet von: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have setup a parallel build using data pipeline. This build
> machine is on VM.
>
> ============
> pipeline {
>
>          stages {
>
>             stage('ParallelBuild') {
>
>                    parallel {
>
>                           stage(‘BuildIntel’) {
>                               agent {
>                            ..
>                            ;;;
>
>                            stage(‘BuildArm’) {
>                                agent {
> ========================
>
> Workspace for Intel
>
> [‘BuildIntel’]
> [CYELP_feature-3WJHZSTZRAESMPGCATYIL555HUF7XSCPTK2GXMGWNX7W5MCBMX4A]
>
> Workspace for Arm
> [‘BuildARM’]
> [CYELP_feature-3WJHZSTZRAESMPGCATYIL555HUF7XSCPTK2GXMGWNX7W5MCBMX4A@2
>
> Build for Arm is failing
> [‘BuildARM’]     Error, you have an invalid character (@) in your
> COREBASE directory path. Please move the installation to a directory
> which doesn't include any @ characters.
>
> as it is same workspace dir wit @2 extra
>
> to make it build I can create a separate dir in workspace and proceed.
> Is it the right solution or any other fix is better please suggest
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Regards
> Somshekar C Kadam

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Best regards,

Christian Beushausen
I S&T PD SW SWF
Interior Systems & Technology

Besucheradresse / Visitor address:
Continental Automotive GmbH
Philipsstrasse 1, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany

Rechnungsadresse / Invoice address:
Continental Automotive GmbH
Philipsstrasse 1, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany

Telefon/Phone: +49 6441 370-9031
Mobile: +49 151 74660227
Telefax: +49 6441 37013-9031
E-Mail: christian.beushau...@continental-corporation.com

http://www.continental-automotive.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Helmut
Matschi
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 59424
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663