Hi,

I have a pipeline where I checkout two repositories, one with source code
and the other with binaries that are part of the release. The latter uses
the LFS git plugin.

My question is if there's a simpler way to declare I want to clone a git
LFS repo other than the one I write below. The other repo description looks
much simpler.

I also noticed the configuration for the LFS repo left the HEAD detached.

Thanks very much for your help.

pipeline {
    agent any

    stages {
        stage('Checkout') {
            steps {
                dir('content') {
                    checkout scm: [
                        $class: 'GitSCM',
                        branches: [[name: 'refs/heads/master']],
                        extensions: [[$class: 'GitLFSPull']],
                        userRemoteConfigs: [[
                            credentialsId: 'TheID',
                            url: 'https://bitbucket.org/COMPANY/content.git'