It depends on how you are running Jenkins.

If you are running Jenkins from a command line using the war file, like:

    C:\Users\Mark\my-jenkins> java -jar jenkins.war

then the Jenkins HOME directory is placed in the ".jenkins" subdirectory of
your home directory.  In my case, that means I have:

    C:\Users\Mark\.jenkins\config.xml

that contains the line '<useSecurity>true</useSecurity>'

If you are running Jenkins as configured with the MSI installer, then the
file is:

    C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\config.xml

If you've modified your installation by setting a value for JENKINS_HOME
before starting Jenkins, then that is where it was placed.

If none of those match your installation, please describe in more detail
how you have installed Jenkins on your Windows 10 machine.

Mark Waite