Thank you folks in advance for your time and attention

Here is the scenario.

I have Jenkins LTS 2.122 version and I have plugins for that installed.

Now the Jenkins 2.138 is released and I want to upgrade.

How do I check the version for the plugin that  works for 2.138 or below ?
Apart from downloading plugin, unwrapping it and look at the Jenkins
version field, is there any other way ?

This is doable but it is very laborious and I have to go from what ver of
plugin I have and go up one level check and keep going up the version list.

I am trying to pick minds of smart people here please.

-N