Hi ,

We are planning to implement MFA(multi factor authentication) for Jenkins
2.138 . I installed SAML plugin 1.0.7 and configured it with IDP metadata
provided by service provider.Display Name attribute and group attribute are
auto filled by Jenkins as below  . After restarting Jenkins , it goes
through all the MFA steps like entering username /password/OTP(PIN) and
after successful verification of all the login information , it goes back
to SSO login screen instead of Jenkins application . We are using project
-based Matrix Authorization Strategy which is tied with Network username
and password(ENT).  Any idea why we are not able to connect to the Jenkins
application ? Thanks in advance.

[image: image.png]