Hello,

I am new to Jenkins and to this list. I am totally blind, and use a
screenreader on windows to access the Jenkins web ui.

I am finding a lot of areas where controls are just not well labeled so I can't
figure out how to use jennkins.  Also, I have discovered that much of the
Jenkins documentation is completely inaccessible as well.

I appoligize for my criticism, but I have been in software accessibility for 18
years and as a totally blind user, and someone needing to use Jenkins for my
work, I find it very frustrating.

I will file specific bugs as I can figure out the pages/functionality where I
see the problems.

Donald