Hi Don,

Why do step 3 and 4 have to run concurrently?
It sounds to me that burpsuite could be started as step 3, listening for
connections. Then execute step 4 that runs against the running burpsuite
instance. As a post step you could then let burpsuite finish processing
whatever it's doing and then shut it down. Notify and archive afterwards as
needed.
If step 4 fails have your post step handle the error accordingly.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Best regards,

Christian Beushausen
I S&T PD SW SWF
Interior Systems & Technology

Besucheradresse / Visitor address:
Continental Automotive GmbH
Philipsstrasse 1, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany

Rechnungsadresse / Invoice address:
Continental Automotive GmbH
Philipsstrasse 1, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany

Phone: +49 6441 370-9031
Mobile: +49 151 746 602 27
Fax: +49 6441 37013-9031
E-Mail: