I wrote a proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xz3I02T-QxlJW-1nt_CofF2I6se3hztF9ZsHqxu55nU>

to create a plugin to wrap the jenkins-rest library
<https://github.com/cdancy/jenkins-rest> inside a jenkins plugin for Google
Summer of Code 2019 (GSoC). This would eliminate the need to parse XML
I would need someone to co-mentor this project. If you want to know more
let me know. There are other projects
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/14N6kCShmxy4SumT0khuEFxXYZE4v1_bimK66PJuBHzM/edit?usp=sharing>

too.

Martin