> I have published as well last week a YouTube Video of how to use the plugin:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPMeCW-Q5k
>
> It is the screen recording of my talk 2 weeks ago in Nice for the
> JenkinsWorld 2018.
> Hope it would help to get started using the plugin and provide feedback and
> contributions.
>
> Luca.
>

> And if you have any issues, just ping the mailing list :-)
>
> Luca.

Many thanks, Luca,

but I got several issues:

   1.In the "Multi-branch pipeline" configuration, SSH is not
supported. I can only use HTTP.... Are there any way to fix that?
   2. Can you share the web hook plugin for gerrit? (i.e., the
"./add-webhook.sh" in your video record)
   3. and, can I post message when a specify stage fail/succeed ?,
i.e., I want to post message to Gerrit inside every single stage, not
after the whole "stages".
   4. Can you share your example gerrit configuration file ?

--
Yubin