Greetings!

I am working to migrate an entire Jenkins configuration to code, so it is
dynamically reproducible.
I haven't had problems with core config and plugins so far, but I cannot
find any classes or methods that would allow me to configure the "Maven
Project Configuration" section in code. There's the *jenkins.mvn* package,
but the classess and methods aren't very helpful.

I would be very grateful for any clue how to achieve this.

Best,
Kamil