I have a string parameter in jenkins called 'Keywords'. I set the value of
Keywords = "Google,Microsoft,Uber Go". But jenkins string parameter takes only
till "Google,Microsoft,Uber" and truncates "Go" automatically.

Due to this my code runs incorrectly. Can anyone help in handling this
auto-truncate issue in jenkins string parameter?

This string parameter is used in my python code where I split the Keywords on
comma(,) and use the 3 generated words for operation in my code. But jenkins is
truncating "Go" automatically due to which incorrect word is processed by my
code