Hi Trupti Bhatt,
Was damn busy , not able to respond for you mail.
Please add import statement on top of your script , it must work,

*import jenkins.model.**

Jenkins.instance.getAllItems(Job.class).each{
  println it.name + " - " + it.class

 def jobBuilds=it.getBuilds()
//for each of such jobs we can get all the builds (or you can limit the
number at your convenience)
    jobBuilds.each { build ->
      def runningSince = groovy.time.TimeCategory.minus( new Date(),
build.getTime() )
      def currentStatus = build.buildStatusSummary.message
 def cause = build.getCauses()[0]

 println "Build: ${build} | Since: ${runningSince} | Status:
${currentStatus} | Cause: ${cause}"
 // You can get all the information available for build parameters.
      def parameters = build.getAction(ParametersAction)?.parameters
      parameters.each {
        println "Type: ${it.class} Name: ${it.name}, Value: ${it.dump()}"
}
}
  }

Other Important links that will help you are:
Here is my Script Collection:
https://github.com/rajendrapenumalli/jenkins-scripts

Other Useful links:
https://jenkins.io/doc/book/managing/script-approval/
https://pghalliday.com/jenkins/groovy/sonar/chef/configuration/management/2014/09/21/some-useful-jenkins-groovy-scripts.html

dont forget to send me you solution (after removing any sensitive data ;))

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Rajendra Prasad Reddy PenumalliSr. Engineer in Testing.Mobile:9008566233*