Thanks to All,
I found workaround. Written python script, takes input of
*<Jenkins-home>/config.xml* , parse and get the users. Hope this will help
someone like me.

from xml.dom import minidom

xmldoc = minidom.parse(*'config.xml'*)

roleList = xmldoc.getElementsByTagName(*'role'*)

for role in roleList:

    roleName = role.attributes[*'name'*].value

if roleName == *"prj_user_prd"*:

    print *"roleName:"*,roleName

    userList = role.getElementsByTagName(*"assignedSIDs"*)[0
].getElementsByTagName(*"sid"*)

    break

for user in userList:

    print user.firstChild.nodeValue