I have Jenkins Master running as a container in AWS ECS, with its file
share mounted on an EFS volume.  I use the EC2 Plugin to deploy dynamic
slaves in peered VPC's.  Everything is using an internal ELB with portls
80/443/50000 to allow access from the web browser as well as slave
communication.  This setup works fine, except since I have to hardcode the
host port, I can only run 1 Jenkins Master at a time.

I would like to migrate to using a dynamic host port, which would require
me to also use an Application Load Balancer for the HTTP/HTTPS
configuration.  The ALB does not support anything else, so I would then
need something like a network load balancer to send 50000 traffic to the
master.  I could configure both of these, and configure DNS to match, the
problem is I am not sure how to tell the EC2 Plugin, to inform the clients
to communicate through jenkins.nlb.whatever.com.  So They are using the
Network Load Balancer instead of trying to hit the normal Jenkins_URL which
would only handle HTTP/HTTPS.

Anyone dealing with anything similar?