Building is quite easy:-) Just importing it into an IDE is complex since
Jenkins uses a lot of hacks around the maven infrastructure so it does not work
out of the box.

E.g., the compile error in IntelliJ is due to missing generated resource files.
These generated sources are not picked up automatically. You need to make sure
that the folder target/generated-sources/localizer is recognized as source
folder.