Hi Neil,

By default when we are using Jenkins Pipeline, in order to see workspace we
need to follow below steps:-

Click on build no. => Click On Pipeline Steps=> Click on Allocate Node
Start link.=> Here uset sees workspace on Left

However what we need is to have workspace on the project home page the way
we see it in free style or other non pipeline projects. We do not want to
go through the whole step mentioned above in order to see the workspace.

Hope this explains my query in a better way😊. So if you can please respond
accordingly.

Thanks and Regards
Vinit Ratan
Automation Test Engineer