Hi All,

Solved. I finally found the source code generating the userContent page,
which allowed me to find this page:
https://www.cloudbees.com/cloudbees-security-advisory-2018-12-05.
Conclusion setting an additional system property '
-Dhudson.model.DirectoryBrowserSupport.allowSymlinkEscape=true' tells
Jenkins' userContent to follow symbolic links again.

Have fun & Thanks (for Jenkins)
Alex