Guo Zhenyang <guozheny...@gmail.com>
writes:

> I'm trying to use configuration-as-code to initial the configuration of the
> Jenkins. Thought it says JCasC "Support most plugins without extra
> development effort" in https://jenkins.io/projects/jcasc/, I can't find a
> list of supported plugins or a demo of configuring plugin
> authorize-project. Can some share with me the information about it?

Check your http://jenkins/configuration-as-code/ for Actions and
Reference.

For instance, install and configure jenkins and plugins, then use Export
Configuration to get YAML configuration with your changes.

Jenkins Configuration as Code Reference
http://jenkins/configuration-as-code/reference shows all available
options.

--