Hi Experts,

I was trying to perform a rsync copy from my jenkins workspace one job
content to my docker containers (web2py) named volume location.

my jenkins job is configured with svn repo, so my aim here is to make a
rsync copy from the Jenkins job location to the web2py containers volume
folder. so every change in the commit will reflect in the web2py page.

named volume : -  app_vol:/home/web2py/applications

my shel script is as "rsync -avz /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/job1
/var/lib/docker/volumes/app_vol_data

but jobs getting failed with error-

Enter code here...Started by user visar
Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/job1
Updating https://mysvnrepo/DevOps/app1 at revision '2019-01-27T18:09:28.530
+0530' --quiet
Using sole credentials ****** (for svn) in realm ‘<https://mysvnrepo:443>
Subversion Authentication’
At revision 1995

No changes for https://mysvnrepo/DevOps/app1 since the previous build
[job1] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins3821680748520933174.sh
+ rsync -avz /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/job1
/var/lib/docker/volumes/app_vol/_data/
sending incremental file list
rsync: ERROR: cannot stat destination
"/var/lib/docker/volumes/app_vol/_data/": Permission denied (13)
rsync error: errors selecting input/output files, dirs (code 3) at
main.c(635) [Receiver=3.1.2]
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE