Hi,

I'm pulling some common functionality out of my pipelines into a global
library.  I've come across the following odd (and unwanted) behaviour;

The original, Declarative Pipeline did something like this:

pipeline {
  stages {
    stage('Build') {
      steps{
        bat 'call setup-env.bat && run-build.bat'
      }
    }
  }
}

This printed all of the output from both bat files getting executed by that
bat step.

However, when I wrapped that in a custom step within the library, I lose
all of the output from the second command, although it does execute
correctly.  Library function looks like:

def call() {
  bat 'call setup-env.bat && run-build.bat'
}

Anyone any idea as to why it is getting lost?