I dunno if it is your case, but things like VMotion that changes the VM to a
less loaded rack, energy saving, any kind of power on network, and in general
every that suspends the VM will break the connection, Jenkins check on agents
every 4 min, if the agent does not respond on time Jenkins breaks the channel.