Have you followed the instructions available at
https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000053051-How-to-Trigger-Multibranch-Jobs-from-Bitbucket-Server-
? I haven't configured it in a while but these steps are what I last used.

Also of particular note is that, as far as I know, you can't used the
native Bitbucket webhook functionality and instead need to use the plugin
mentioned in the above article.

Richard.