Hello everyone,

We designed a kubernetes Cluster to launch dynamic Jenkins Agents  and
everything works fine. This cluster is mutualised for several projets that
do there build using a cloud defined at Jenkins Administration level.

Recently, we added a projet that uses the same Jenkins cloud and its
corresponding Kubernetes namespace.

My question is : how can I isolate this project data from other projects?
for example, how can I protect namespace volumes to be usable by one agent
and not another?

Thanks for your help.

Nadir.