Hello everyone,

I'm using latest jenkins LTS as well as up to date plugins. Plugins
installed are nothing fancy: Pipeline, Github PR, Git and additional tools
like timestamper etc.

Problem: When viewing performance test result graphs, created by
performance plugin, we sometimes get very high cpu usage for jenkins, even
after the actual graphs are rendered. CPU usage keeps going for some
minutes then and speeds up. This does not always happen. I have narrowed
down our reports to only contain a few hundred, max 1-2k entries. csv-files
are +200kByte, so nothing really huge. Today I have noticed something very
odd: When viewing the results for a specific build the text was loaded but
NO graphs at all were shown and Chrome kept saying "waiting for available
socket". When opening any other jenkins page, e.g. main page, other's jobs
page, configs or even monitoring, It didn't load an the same socket-message
was shown at the bottom of Chrome. Using another browser or an incognito
windows the other pages loaded (though that specific build's perf-page had
the same issues there).

When loading the page in question I get this 12x on jenkins log:

March 28th 2019, 13:52:09.498
com.squareup.okhttp.internal.Platform$JdkWithJettyBootPlatform
getSelectedProtocol
INFO
ALPN callback dropped: SPDY and HTTP/2 are disabled. Is alpn-boot on the
boot class path?

Does anyone know how to fix this or what may cause this? I have search this
group and via google and whatsoever, but didn't find anything.

Thanks and kind regards,
Kay